Quality PC Training provides computer training classes in the Buffalo and Western New York area. Classes can be delivered at our beautiful training facility easily accessible from the New York State Thruway and Route 5, or onsite at your location.
- Microsoft Programs: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, OneNote, Visio, Project, Publisher, Windows
- Intuit: QuickBooks
- DLAN: DisasterLAN Incident Management System training
For more information call 716-400-7404 or contact us online.
Looking for training for your entire team? We can deliver any computer class onsite at your location or at our training center. We will be happy to customize classes to include the topics you want.
- Delivered at a time and location of your choosing.
- 1 hour round-trip travel time included.
- Customer must have proper facilities to host the event. A site survey may be suggested.
Call 716-400-7404 or contact us online for more information.
- Too busy to attend a formal training class?
- Looking for specific topics?
- Wanting to work one-on-one and cover just the topic you need at a time that is convenient for you?
Then private tutoring is for you. Tutoring can be held at our facility or at your location.
- Scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time
- 2 hour minimum in the WNY area
- Extra charge for more than 30 minute (one way) travel
If you need assistance with QuickBooks, we can send a CPA to your office to help with specific tasks. We can schedule a mutually agreeable date and time, and cover any of the following:
- Set up a new company
- Set up a chart of accounts
- Preparing statements
- Accruing accounts payable bills
- Setting up memorized transactions
- Reconciling the bank account
- Preparing reports that provide useful information to you
Call 716-400-7404 or contact us online for more information or to request a quote.
Lunch 'n Learn
Need to improve your computer skills but can't afford to be away from work? Since you're going to lunch anyway, make the best use of that time.
- 90 minutes of instruction on any Microsoft Office topic(s) of your choosing (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher, Project, Visio) during lunchtime on-site at your company.
- Handouts with detailed instructions are included for each student.
- If you have a training room with computers, this can be a hands-on class. Limited to fifteen students.
- If you don't have a training room with computers, this can be a demonstration type class. More material can be covered in this format. No limit on the number of students.
Please contact us with any questions or to schedule a Lunch 'n Learn session for your company.
Microsoft Office Support
How often are you using a Microsoft Program (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Publisher, etc.) and…
- You can't get something to work
- Strange things are happening that you can't figure out
- You just want to know if the program can do something
- You want to learn something new
… and you are spending WAY too much time and just want an answer!
We can help. Here's how it works:
- Email us with your question or problem. Feel free to attach the file in question.
- We will respond with an email, usually within 3 hours, but no more than 12 hours.
- If the problem can't be resolved via an email, we will call you and work it out over the phone.
- We will tell you in advance if it's too complicated and will require tutoring with an instructor.
- If we don't help you there is no charge.
Please contact us with questions or to sign up for Microsoft Office Support.
Support is provided by an instructor who is Microsoft Certified in: Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Testimonial from a current Quality PC Training customer about Microsoft Office Support:
"Rosanne has offered outstanding training and support over the years to our team of volunteers and staff for various projects including Access databases, Excel, Word, and other training needs. When asked to help, her answer is always 'Yes!' We have loved working with Rosanne, and will continue to utilize her services for our broad array of needs." - Lori Northrup, President FOSH
DisasterLAN (DLAN) - a state-of-the-art, web-based incident management system that provides information, workflow, and communication tools to help your team work as quickly and efficiently as possible. DLAN is accessible from all mobile devices; highly secure; fully IMS, ICS, and NIMS-compliant; IPAWS, CMAS, and MASAS interoperable. With DLAN at your fingertips, you'll be properly prepared to manage daily operations, emergencies, and everything in-between.Quality PC Training provides DLAN Training: